Address: Darb Esim, Lebanon
Tel: 03 331609, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Houda.email@example.com;
2016-2019: In preparation for the doctoral thesis in Social Sciences, entitled “Remuneration in companies in Lebanon”, at the Doctoral School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Lebanese University.
2015-2016: Doctoral studies in Business Administration at Beirut Arab University: Seminars on «Organization Theory», «Information Technology & Systems» and «Strategic Management».
2012-2014: Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Saint-Joseph University of Beirut.
1992-1994: Preparation of the Higher Education “Diplôme d’études approfondies (D.E.A) – Faculty of Management & Commercial Sciences, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik – Lebanon (U.S.E.K). (Note: was missing only the defense of the dissertation – end of study).
1989-1991: Master’s degree in Business Administration, High Commercial Studies – Option: Industrial Management, Saint-Joseph University of Beirut.
1986-1989: License in Business Administration, Saint-Joseph University–Faculty of Management.
1985- 1986: Lebanese Baccalaureate (Second part), Series: Experimental Sciences.
- Software training «SPSS» at Center for Continuing & Professional Education, Beirut Arab University, April 2017.
- Training on «Organizing chaos» at Young Urban Professionals Y.U.P. February 2012, Golden Tulip Hotel.
- Training on “How to use Key performance indicators KPI’s to Measure the Effectiveness of Human Resources HR” -International Consulting & Training Network (ICTN), Adonis, Lebanon, July 2008.
- Training on “Interpersonal Communication Workshop”- International Consulting & Training Network (ICTN), Adonis, Lebanon, on August 23, 2007.
- Training on “Charismatic Public Speaking”- International Consulting & Training Network (ICTN), Adonis, Lebanon, in January 2007.
- Training on “Manager Training”– American Society for Management ASFM, Marriott Hotel, in March 2006.
- Training on “Quality Management System-Lead Auditor Training Course-ISO 9001:2000”, QMI –UMB in February 2006.
- Training on Management System-Internal Audit – Training Course-QMI- ISO 9001:2000”, in January 2006.
- Training on «Fire Safety and Evacuation -Civil Defense – September 2005, July 2009 and April 2017.
- Training on “Key Performance Indicators”- United Management Bureau UMB- Marriott Hotel, October 2004.
- Training on “Balanced Scorecard Seminar”, Team International, in May 2004.
- Training on “Quality Improvement activities” – Health Consultants Syndicate ofHospitals in Lebanon, January / February 2004.
- Training on “The Neuro-Linguistic Sales Programming” Seminar-Young UrbanProfessionals Y.U.P., Marriott Hotel, December 2003.
- Training on “The Bullet-Proof Recruiting” Seminar–Young Urban Professionals Y.U.P.Marriott hotel, November 2003.
2006 -Present: Instructor at the Lebanese University – Faculty of Technology, in the following: « Environnement de l’entreprise », Human Resources Management, Cost accounting, Financial Management, Business Economics, Entrepreneurship, organizational behavior and Direction of Senior projects for two sections (English and French).
1994-2002: Lecturer at Saint-Joseph University, Faculty of Business and Management, accounting « Comptabilité pluri-monétaire » and « Social Security ».
2010-2017: Human Resources Director at “K&A Machmouchi Pharma Holding S.A.L.”, grouping three societies (NNouvellepharm S.A.R.L., Bellapharma S.A.R.L, PharmaNet S.A.R.L) and 2 pharmacies (Approximately 500 employees).
1991-2009: Human Resources Director at Hammoud Hospital S.A.L –University Medical Center (1050 employees).
1989-1991: Accountant and Administrative Assistant in a small business venture as a part time.
2017-Present: Vice-president of the Alumni Association of Saint-Joseph University, Center of University studies for South- Lebanon.
2016-Present: Member of the Syndicate of Human Resources Managers in Lebanon.
2014: Trainer at “FutureX, Consulting & training services, International & National conferences». 2006- 2009: Member of “Occupational Health and Safety Committee” at Hammoud Hospital. 1999: Member of “Steering Committee” at Hammoud Hospital, University Medical Center. 1998: Member of the Mutual Fund related to Hospitals Syndicate in Lebanon.
- Article: « la mise en place d’un système d’évaluation de la performance lié à la rémunération des employées dans une société pharmaceutique au Liban», this research paper shows the impact of the relationship between employee’s performance and employee’s benefits on Human Resources Department and organizational performance, Al- HADATHA, Lebanon- Beirut, No. 193-194, Summer 2018.
- Master’s thesis in Human Resources Management: Creation of an HR Department in K&A Machmouchi Pharma Holding S.A.L, under the direction of Professor Ibrahim MAROUN- Saint- Joseph University in 2014.
- Master’s thesis in Business Management: «EstablishOrganizational and Administrative Structure of a hospital in South Lebanon », under the direction of Dr. Abdallah Victor FARHAT, Faculty of Business and Management, Saint-Joseph University in 1996.
- Research Note: « Information Technology and HR models», under the direction of Professor Ali EL- Zaart (This research paper shows the impact of the relationship between Information Technology (IT) and the Human Resources Management on organizational performance). Faculty of Business Administration, Beirut Arab University in 2015.
- Research Note: «The Effect of Quality Management on Organizational Performance, in the
- Healthcare Firms in Lebanon», this research note indicates how Quality Management has recently become important in Lebanon for pharmaceutical and health care companies seeking international certifications or accreditations), Faculty of Business Administration, Beirut Arab University, in 2015
- Speaker in the seminar: Contemporary Trends in Auditing and Financial Control, Internal Audit and Risk Management, at the Imperial Hotel- Beirut, – «FutureX»- for a 5 days in September 2013.
- Presenter in the Symposium “Latest trends in HRM- Connecting with employer”, organized by ‘International School of Business (I.S.B) and “United Nations International Labor Organization (ILO) at Beirut. This communication focuses on the creation of an interactive podium for researchers and managers, to share their perspectives on HR issues, research findings and the latest trends in Human Resource Management), June 2013.
- Research Note: « Compensation Policy in a Lebanese Company- Hammoud Hospital, University Medical Center », presented to Professor Ibrahim MAROUN, Saint-Joseph University in 2012.
- Research Note: « Simulation et Gestion Prévisionnelle », presented to Dr. Ghassan Mukheiber, Faculty of Management & Commercial Sciences, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik – Lebanon (U.S.E.K) in 1993.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SPSS
- MS Project and Visio.
- English: written and spoken.
- French: written and spoken.
- Arabic: written and spoken.